Tickets may be purchased at a cost of £15 each on Show Day (Cash Only) at our Ticket Office by the Main Entrance Gate.
ATM Machines for cash withdrawal facilities are available very near to the Show Office Caravan.
Accompanied children aged 16 and under are free and car parking is free.
Please share cars where possible.
However to speed your entry into the Show please buy an advance ticket at a discounted price.
Either online Click here to visit TYG our online ticketing agent. Tickets are £12 with a transaction fee of 80p per ticket.
OR buy advance discounted tickets at one of the outlets listed below.
From 1st August 2017 to 6pm on 27th August 2017, tickets will be available from the following locations at a cost of £12 each.
Please check the individual opening times for the ticket outlets listed below. Not all will be open on the Saturday/Sunday before the show, and some that are open on the Sunday may well close before 6pm.
- Aylsham: Coxford Butchers, Just Regional
- Banningham Crown
- Catton: Yeomans Electrical, North Walsham Road
- Cawston: Woodrow Garage
- Cromer: JB Postle
- Drayton: Drayton Stores
- Edgefield: Edgefield Nurseries
- Fakenham: Papworth Butchers
- Holt: Budgens
- North Walsham: Papworth Butchers, Sainsbury’s
- Norwich: Ben Burgess, Martineau Lane and Archant (EDP), Rouen Road
- Sheringham: Papworth Butchers
- Sprowston: Rosie’s Cards & Gifts, Cannerby Lane, White Horse PYO Farm, Blue Boar Lane
- Stalham: Tesco
- Swaffham: Papworth Butchers
- Thorpe: Thorpe Travel, Plumstead Road
- Wroxham: Roys of Wroxham